Looking For Green Energy Plans?

Search for green energy and more at Bounce Energy
Search for green energy and more at Bounce Energy
Get Rates
Current New Leaf Customers:

Already a customer? Login Below.

A member of my household is on life support. How do I apply for critical or chronic care status with New Leaf Energy?

To apply for critical care or chronic care status for a member of your household, you must first download the "Residential Application for Critical or Chronic Condition Form" created by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT). The form is available in English and Spanish.

Please fill in all the requested information on the form and then bring it to your physician. Once he/she fills it out on your behalf, your physician will need to fax it to utility company for your area. The fax numbers for the utility company for your area is listed on the top of Page 1 of the Critical Care form.

Please be advised that you should not have your physician fax the Critical Care form to New Leaf Energy. Your physician must fax it to the utility company for your area, as it is the utility company (not New Leaf Energy) that verifies Critical Care status. The utility company will then contact us with your Critical Care status so that we can notate your account with the necessary information.

Want to speak to a customer care representative? Call us toll free at 1-888-389-4302